This is my online journal about my life here in America as a wife,Mother, and as a working woman.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Disney On Ice

Outside Nationwide Arena
Behind Patty is the Skating Rink w/ Minnie Mouse ears





It was my first time At Nationwide Arena to see Disney on Ice..Its like a family day for us yesterday we had such a fun time seeing all the Disney Princess's, Goofy , Mickey and Minnie Mouse...Hubby was hesitant at first he thought the show is only for Patty but after the show he told me he really had a good time and that it was a great show...Our Patty never blink she was amazed with all the characters. we are not allowed to talk she will say hush and obcourse me singing some of the theme song she told me i dont want you to sing mommy...She kept saying thank you daddy for taking me there....
Patty always call her Daddy my Prince Charming






Mommy and Daughter Duo ,Daddy's Girls......

No comments: