This is my online journal about my life here in America as a wife,Mother, and as a working woman.

Friday, March 28, 2008

NewPort Aquaruim

Face Painting
I had my day off today so we ended up visiting Newport Aquarium, we got there around eleven its chilly out and its too crowded the line was long, Dottie, Emily , Patty and I went inside to the candy store which Patty go crazy with all the candies she saw, while Tim and Steve line up for our ticket, so we decided to stop at the nearby mall to get warm thats when Patty saw the Build A Bear Store,,,tagam daddy bought her a unicorn which she liked ,named her Leah after her bestfriends name....We saw this face painting inside the aquaruim so patty asked daddy if she could have her face painted like a princess ..it was fun spending time with our Dottie, Tim and Emily...
behind us is the Big Tank
Mom took this picture just for my LOLO BENTOT

Infront of the Mall

1 comment:

jennyr said...

nice! my kids love that place too! murag naa bago girenovate diha noh? mas nindot na guro karon...