This is my online journal about my life here in America as a wife,Mother, and as a working woman.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome Baby Kibou...

Picture with one of her Tita
I was so excited when i heard the news that my baby sister is having a baby, 9 months later she had a healthy baby boy name Kibou born on Easter sunday..God has blessed us with so many blessing having a new addition to our family is such an awesome gift from God..I am happy for my sister that she had my Parents,siblings and relatives around her when she had the baby i remembered during i gave birth just me and hubby but a lot of our friends from church was there too and steve's side of the family...All i can say now is.....I am a certified Tita Annie now

1 comment:

jennyr said...

welcome to the world Kibou! what a cool name! tita na gyud ka annie!