This is my online journal about my life here in America as a wife,Mother, and as a working woman.

Friday, November 23, 2007

After thanksgiving tradition

I took this picture holding her barbie ornament

We started our after thanksgiving tradition 4 years ago now, all it is that we put up our Christmas tree the next day after thanksgiving.. Christmas is my favorite occasion , I was like a little child this morning very excited same with my Pattylu.. So much fun when your doing with your whole family, Pattylu put all the ornaments in the same spot and she will asked me or daddy how it looks Daddy, we always says look good Pattylu but whenever she turn around we will moved the ornament where we want it to be...........................

Lets try and play with it Daddy


They look so sweet father and daughter

2 comments:

jennyr said...

mustah ann?! maau naa namo Xmas tree. kami usually later pa para dli sayu matangtang mga needles...

jennyr said...

I have a nice tag for you ann! Check it out at hobbiesandsuch.com!