This is my online journal about my life here in America as a wife,Mother, and as a working woman.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Tagged by Ice

Tagged by ArlenseI'm tagging: Genalyn, Jonnalyn, Grace Arreza and Michelle

1. How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging in my Friendster account i cant remember the exact year and month.

-)2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
Well im inspired blogging for my family backhome so if they cant see me online they can just click my own blog and they know whats happening withus here in the USA and they love to see pictures of Pattylu.

3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun? before im doing this for fun but i knew friends that making bucks trough blogging so i did try to make some buck now..

4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online.
1.Talking online with my family and friends.
2. I can blog and share video and pictures to family.
3. I can search anything i want.

.5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE within the online world?
1. its like i dont have enough time even though i spent hours and hours and the computer.
2. hurt my eyes and sometimes i had headache .
3. i forget to finish what im doing once im in my computer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Annie!

Thanks for doing the tag! I wouldn't even know until i checked your blog. anyway, musta na man ka? I hope you and your family is doing great. Ingatz lagi!