This is my online journal about my life here in America as a wife,Mother, and as a working woman.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Today has been a very busy day for all of us the Baker's. Hubby was rushed to the hospital in the morning , went to pattylu's gymnastic after that had breakfast with Sheryl the Pastor's wife and Izzy, on the way home i got a call from hubby telling me no met him at Grady Hospital from then i knew something was wrong..THanks God that everything went well for my Hubby ..Im always thanful for Pastor Tony and Sheryl for everything im sure we are going to miss you both and the kids..Got home , Hubby need some rest and Pattylu was sleeping so i go ahead and cut our bushes getting ready for winter, i saw 1 bunny and 2 cats hiding from the bushes up front...Later at night while im having my dinner i saw this cats at the back door, looks like they are begging to come inside, then i called Pattylu told her about the cats ,as usual she said she is cute Mommy. May I take her inside Mom and Dad, Dads answered was big NO..Oh but its so cold outside Dad, See the picture she's having so much fun with the cat..

And then she asked me mom i need a milk im thirsty so i gave her milk to my surprised she was trying to feed the cat trough our glass door i am so proud of Pattylu for having such a big heart..She call it the Fluppy Buns..


No comments: