This is my online journal about my life here in America as a wife,Mother, and as a working woman.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My future nurse....



Patty's playing with my Stetoscope and she's very happy to hear her heartbeat..




As a kid I've dream of becoming a nurse one day but it didn't happen because of financial problem but i am glad that now i be able to do what i want to do to take care of sick or ill people as a nurse assistant Patty always call me a nurse,,this morning while im taking hubby's blood pressure my little girl as me if she could do it too..So i let her use daddy's old stetoscope , she was so thrilled and amazed that she could hear her daddy's heartbeat..I took picture of her while she's pretending that shes getting daddy's BP.....

Here's my Patty taking daddy's BP....Whose next?

No comments: