This is my online journal about my life here in America as a wife,Mother, and as a working woman.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Cake and Cookies



I was so happy to see my hubby and my daughter today at work, everyone said my daughter is precious and beautiful they even said my hubby is handsome, i was like walking between cloud 9 hearing all those comments about my daughter and my hubby..The reason why they went to work was to bring us the lumpia i made earlier, everyone like my lumpia they said i am a good cook (sorry guys i dont have a picture of my lumpia)..While im away at work hubby and Patty made cookies and cake too..



Having a birthday isn't complete without a birthday cake, Since we are celebrating Jesus birthday , My dear hubby and Pattylu bake this cake for Jesus and cookies to share with my co-workers... they did a good job for baking tonight i am so lucky coz hubby knows how to cook and bake...Love you Dad... here's the picture

No comments: