This is my online journal about my life here in America as a wife,Mother, and as a working woman.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A gift from Santa

Her gift from Grandma Ginny and Papa Don our Neighbor
Patty woke me up this morning screaming mommy , mommy, mommy come here, Santa has visited our house lastnight..I asked her what his here , why you say that and she come on mommy i wanna show you but she wanted me to close my eyes keep saying no picking mommy ok while shes taking me to our living room , and finally she said mommy open your eyes and and said surprise ..I saw this gift..Mommy i told you Santa came by to dropped me a present and i told her yes indeed , and she's singing i am a good girl and im gonna tell my dada that i got a present then she stop and said mom can i open it now . i told her No because there will be more presents coming if you wont open it Okey mommy...today all the people she met she keep saying i got a present from santa.. What a child..dont you love being a child? Love you so much patty lu

1 comment:

jennyr said...

good girl gyud ni c patty kay ni patuo ni mommy! wa nakiglalis...c jc pa na basin maglalis pa mi,hahaha! excited na gyud xa ai...may nalang kay naay patience.