This is my online journal about my life here in America as a wife,Mother, and as a working woman.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Patty With Ben and my Pinay friends

Ang Mga Bata nga Ulit og snow


It was saturday when we had our chirstmas party among my pinay friends, the forecast that day was a crummy weather with snow then ice and rain but we still managed to go even if its snowing so hard..As always we really had a good time with Ate sonia's place, we ate a lot of Pinoy food and sing karaoke.. then around 2 we had more snow and bigger flakes so we decided to go outside had a picture taken with patty and ben and the rest of my pinay friends..i felt so bad though because i thought that i already talk to ate sonia about watching patty that evening , but she was surprised when i said we better go ate for a dinner with steve's friends . So i bought Ben an ornament as my sorry offering for what ive done... From left Arlene, ate Lyn, Myself and Joy.

wala sad nagpalupig ang mga pinays oi

1 comment:

jennyr said...

bsta pinay gyud magtapok2 di mabangbang! lami ang kaon naa pa karaoke! bsan unsa pa weather nganha!hehehehe!