This is my online journal about my life here in America as a wife,Mother, and as a working woman.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Favorite card of the year


Christmas is one of the best time of the year to send cards to everyone you love and care about..I am very picky whenit comes to Christmas cards i want my card that says Merry Christmas not a Happy Holidays..The reason why we are celebrating Christmas? is the birth of our Christ.. This year i got cards from family and friends most are religious type of greeting but my favorite of all is from Our friend The Peterson Family. A very unique card and written by their eldest son John.. If i were his parents i would be proud too for coming up a nice meaning for christmas..
C = Christ was born
H = he was born in Bethlehem
R = Read the bible to learn about him
I = Is the only God
S = Showed the blind how to see
T= Took away all of our sind
M= Made us come alive
A = Always tells the truth, He never lies
S = Saved the sick
Good job John David...Hooray

No comments: