This is my online journal about my life here in America as a wife,Mother, and as a working woman.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Day


We really had so much fun this year, Patty is more on Santa , the gifts and she said its Jesus birthday. I woke up Patty and then she asked me Mommy did Santa drink the milk and eat the Cookies ? I told her i don't know so she went in the living room to check if Santa stop by to bring some presents but the first thing she notice was the empty plate and the empty glass , He was here and dropped me presents..


Patty was very good so Santa brought a lot of presents to her, She got Princess Cash register, Baby Alive, Boots , 2 sets of make-ups real and a fake one, A trunk full of dress up gown like a princess, A StarStation with 2 microphones that we can hook up on our tv, Her Princess vanity table with a chair, A thick Princess Story Book, A large Coloring Book with all the Princess Characters, Her look and find Princess book, A diego games and many more



No comments: